您现在的位置是:主页 > 台词大全 > 十二怒汉经典台词对白中英对照版品阅阁

十二怒汉经典台词对白中英对照版品阅阁

2020-01-23 03:43人已围观

简介《十二怒汉》是一部超级经典的黑白电影,被翻拍了很多版本。下面整理了中英对照版十二怒汉经典台词对白,一起来看看吧! 1.Wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. 不管在...

  《十二怒汉》是一部超级经典的黑白电影,被翻拍了很多版本。下面整理了中英对照版十二怒汉经典台词对白,一起来看看吧!

  1.Wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth.

  不管在哪儿碰到,成见总是遮盖了真相。

  2.Im sorry. I have this habit of doodling. It keeps me thinking clearly.

  我有随手乱画的习气,这能让我思想愈加明晰。

  3.Youre always blowin your stacks over some guy that fanned.

  你们老是把本人的高兴树立在他人的苦楚上。

  4.He was born in a slum. Slums are breeding grounds for criminals.

  他生在贫民窟,那是立功的温床。

  5.Its now your duty to sit down and try and separate the facts from the fancy.

  如今你们的责任是坐上去 好好理清这宗案子的真伪。

  6.his boy has been hit so many times that violence is practically...Its a normal state of affairswith him.

  这孩子经常被打,暴力对他来说……早就是习以为常的事。

十二怒汉经典台词

  7.The breakfast with the built-in bounce.

  天生充溢生机的早餐。

  8.If you had to sort out all that junk, like that thing with the movies.

  你们得抽丝剥茧地把案情弄清楚,就跟电影里演的一样。

  9.Lets go over it again.

  我们再讨论一遍。

  Weve been over it again.

  我们曾经讨论N遍了!

  10.if you ask me, Id slap those tough kids down before they start any trouble.

  假如要我说,我更乐意先把那帮熊孩子拍死 而不是等他们生事生非。

  11.Anyone in his right mind would blow his stack.

  头脑清醒的人,也可以发脾气。

  12.Its only one night. A boy may die.

  对我们来说只是耗一晚,可是对那孩子而言能够会没命。

  13.He doesn`t say the boy is not guilty.He just isn`t sure. Its not easy to stand alone against theridicule of others.So he gambled for support and I gave it to him. I respect his motives.

  这位先生不断同仇敌忾 跟我们对立,他并没有说这孩子“无罪”,他只是说他无法确定“有罪”,要单独对立别人的荒唐言论,并不容易,所以他孤注一掷争取支持,于是我就支持他了。由于我赞同他的动机。

  14.Now, where did this panic start and where did it end?

  那么,他是什么时分镇静,又是什么时分冷静呢?

  上面整理的十二怒汉经典台词对白中英对照版,希望大家喜欢!

相关文章